1. Registration for the competition should be made via FilmFreeway.com, then the applicant will receive an email notification of registration. All films must be submitted in a digital format.
More details about the festival: http://europefilmfestival.com/
Non-English films must have English subtitles.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT Pornography, any non-proper content videos.
Submitted films may have been made anywhere in the world, without any distinction.
Each applicant can register one and more films.
2. GENRES/CATEGORY All film types of genres are accepted. Films should be submitted into the correct category, otherwise, automatically disqualified by the festival.
3. SELECTED FILMS/AWARDS/NOTIFICATION DATE/WAIVER CODE/REFUND Notification Date can be changed. The notification date can be changed by the committee. The deadline of the application can be extended by the committee. The selected films will be published on the europefilmfestival.com, and also the selected films applicants receive a mail of selection. The jury consists of specialized artists and directors. The officially selected projects in each session receive Europe Film Festival U.K. (EFFUK) Laurel. All Award Winners receive Europe Film Festival U.K. (EFFUK) Laurel and certificate.
We never give a guarantee of winning within the film festival (with waiver code or direct submission). We only have two categories for advertising purposes: Exclusive Interview and Critique Review.
We do not have a refund option.
The winner films are rated at their respective IMDb pages (if applicable).
The film and director name will be shared on our social media such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, DeviantArt, and so on.
The winners will be added “Europe Film Festival U.K. (EFFUK) Network”.
4. VIDEO SUPPORT FOR SELECTED FILMS In the case of selection, the applicant should send his/her film via wetransfer.com to the festival organization. This video should be in a usable format for projection, the basic format is required HD720p or FullHD 1080p.
5. COPYRIGHTS By submitting your request on our website you agree to let us use your submitted data to create what you have asked for. The applicant and / or production and / or holder of the rights of each film by subscribing to the festival claims to be in possession of the rights of reproduction video and audio of the film. The author and / or production and / or holder of the rights of each film authorize the festival organization to use parts of their film (maximum 1 minute) for creating promotional films for this festival and for future editions. The author and / or production and / or holder of the rights of each film grant rights to public screening inside the Europe Film Festival U.K. (EFFUK) without any claims. Any material sent to the organization of the festival will not be returned.
6. DATA USAGE RULES By submitting your film to our festival you agree that your piece of work (full film or trailer) can be uploaded/embed on our website (www.europefilmfestival.com ). The author and/or production and/or holder of the rights of all selected films authorize the publication of their data on www.europefilmfestival.com site and on every type of distribution channel as a promotion. Europe Film Festival U.K. (EFFUK) DOES NOT PAY SCREENING FEES. In the 2021-2022 year, winners will get special plaques as awards. By submitting your film via FilmFreeway, you acknowledge that the festival will not pay to present your work. The winning director allows her or his trailer to be used by the festival for advertising purposes such as social media posts.
7. ACCEPTANCE OF THE RULES The admission to the Europe Film Festival U.K. (EFFUK) implies the unconditional acceptance of this regulation. For any dispute not covered by the Regulation, the competent authority is the organization of the Europe Film Festival U.K. (EFFUK).
8. PRIVACY/DISCLAIMER Subscribers to the Europe Film Festival U.K. (EFFUK) agree as established by Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, No. 196 on the protection of privacy, the use of personal data for all initiatives related to the event. The Author of the film declares to accept the Regulation in all its parts and to have the legal availability of the film and to authorize the public screening without compensation, freeing the organization of the Festival from any present and future responsibility. With the contest entry, each author is responsible for the content of his work. The author claims to own all rights to the work, not prejudicing in any way the rights of third parties, like other authors, subjects portrayed, transferees of rights, together with those music, etc. . It also declares that the audiovisual material is not protected by SIAE. Under the provisions of Legislative Decree. 30/06/2003 n. 196, we inform the author that the data requested is necessary for completing the documentation of registration to the Europe Film Festival U.K. (EFFUK).
9. CRITIQUE REVIEWS and INTERVIEWS
Critique reviews and interviews will remain on the website for 6 months. There is no commitment for 6 months or more, it can be deleted. After the deadline, critique reviews and interviews send and publish in 14 days. Critique reviews and interviews will be sent in 14-21 days after the notification date.